Order ID: 554064
Certification: RN,LPN,LPN IV
Location: McPherson, KS
Shift Start: 6:00pm
Shift End: 10:00pm
To excel in this role in McPherson, KS, you will need to be a licensed nursing professional with at least one years of experience in a healthcare environment and licensed in the state in which you practice and need to keep your nursing license current. You should enjoy working with people, have excellent organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure and in a new environment and fast-paced environment.
- Supervising nursing staff and monitoring their Resident/Patient needs.
- Overseeing and completing patient admissions, transfers, and discharges.
Mentoring and training new staff and providing support and guidance to all staff members. Monitoring medical charts and providing compassionate care and assistance to patients and families. Providing IV administration of fluids and medications as physician ordered.
- Taking Physician orders both verbal, per phone, and written and then transcribing them accurately
- Recording and maintaining accurate reports and records.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current License in the State in which you are working in Current CPR certification
- Prior experience required unless in our accepted Preceptor Program
Excellent leadership, documentation, communication, and organizational skills Compassionate with sound judgment, problem-solving, critical thinking skills, and reasoning Proficient in technology and medical software systems
- Ability to handle stress and work your confirmed shifts