Order ID: 557907
Certification: LPN,RN,LPN IV
Location: Clyde, Ks
Shift Start: 6:00pm
Shift End: 6:00am
As a Licensed Practical Nurse in Clyde, Ks for QS Nurses you must possess excellent leadership and communication skills. As a successful candidate, you will provide assistance and care for patients, supervise nursing staff, offer guidance and support, maintain a clean and safe working environment, and ensure that all operational tasks are completed efficiently and on time. You should enjoy working with people, have excellent organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure. You will work under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Record pertinent information and assessments in the resident/ patients’ medical records and monitor vital signs.
- Administering medications, providing medical care and treatments, assisting with ADL cares.
- Supervision of select nursing staff; CMA/CNA’s- monitoring their work performances and Resident/Patient care needs.
- Coordinating daily duties, including CMA/CNA break/meal schedules, assignments, and Resident/Patient care workloads.
- Overseeing patient admissions, transfers, and discharges.
- Mentoring and training new staff and providing support and guidance to all staff members within your scope of practice.
- Monitoring medical charts and providing compassionate care and assistance to patients and families. Liaising with doctors and administrators and communicating any protocol changes to staff.
- Ensuring compliance with all health and safety regulations. Recording and maintaining accurate reports.
- Identifying issues or emergencies and responding in a calm and efficient manner.
- Perform duties in accordance with the State Nurse Practice Act for Licensed Practical Nurses
- Current KS License
- College Degree in Practical Nursing. CPR certification
- Prior experience in a healthcare facility required, unless in an approved Preceptor Program Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Compassionate with sound judgment and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work following State and Federal regulations for the licensure of the facility you are working in Proficient in Microsoft Office and medical software systems and Electronic medical records software Ability to handle stress and varied work shifts