We will work with you to achieve
your desired objectives of hiring
someone full time.
You demand excellence. In addition to our combined 50+ years of experience, we utilize state of the art software to best match healthcare professionals to your needs. Whether PRN shifts, Short or Long Term assignments, or Permanent Placement; we commit to mitigating risk exposure through quality assurance and compliance via adherence to JCAHO standards so you can remain confident in us as your staffing partner.
Benefits of partnering
- Over 3 decades in business. A combined 50 years of experience on our operations team!
- 24/7/365: You will never reach a call center. One of our staff will quickly respond to your request and act accordingly.
- Service Guarantees – we pay YOU should we have a service failure! Click below to see them.
- Very stringent hiring criteria; only 3 out of 10 will make it through the candidate process so you can be confident in receiving a high-quality healthcare professional.
- Quickly place requests, change requests, view schedule, and request credentialing via the client portal.
- Access to all information for your files, compliance, and annual surveys within the portal.
- Skill-Based Order Matching & Ranking
Each applicant to QS Nurses is carefully screened, experience verified, and current credentials are mandated prior to employment. Our Nurse Profile System ensures that all nurses have completed our total hiring/orientation package prior to placement. Each nurse undergoes an extensive pre-placement orientation and must meet all criteria for employment. This information is all logged into our Nurse Profile System to verify completion and expiration of all time sensitive documents.
Performance evaluations are completed regularly on each employee and as needed if a facility requests. Ongoing communication with our nurses and facilities ensures that the skill of the nurse and the needs of the facility are being met. Monthly audits of our Nurse Profile System ensure all credentials are up to date We adhere to all JCAHO requirements. Incident Review Process: Upon an incident, a facility will contact our nursing department for action and resolution. HR in conjunction with our Director of Nursing immediately communicate with the manager/Director of Nursing to receive a verbal statement of the issues. The facility department manager or Director of Nursing and our team communicate and agree as to the next steps to take.
This is usually followed by a written statement from the facility delineating the entire incident and the desired course of action. Our Incident Review Committee meets to determine the extent of the QS employee involvement and counsel/coach as deemed appropriate including monitoring the nurses performance to ensure the issue has been corrected. While the facility has final authority over the entire process, it is important to note that we are an advocate of each and every nurse who functions as a representative of QS Nurses.
This does not mean we have taken sides, it is merely a fact that our nurse must be supported through any incident process. In summary, if the incident is of a serious nature, all steps are taken including (if necessary) with the State Board to achieve appropriate resolution. We do not take lightly our relationships with our clients and all incidents come to a resolution through prompt communication between us, our nurse, and the facility.